Saturday, March 22, 2014

Official...all is set! Great Alaska Plein Air Retreat....

I and my wife finalized what was necessary to finish boarding, bookings...flights, etc., and thus last night popped open a fine red wine called, "Troublemaker" to celebrate!!!!

















































From June the 18th to the 25th...we will be aboard the Island Princess out of Vancouver BC. On the morning of the 19th, I'll be teaching a four hour section aboard ship on composing winner paintings, exercises, demonstrations, and question & answer.  Then I will be painting a demonstration at Ketchikan, then Juneau, and finally Skagway...as we work our way up thru the Fiords and Glacier Bay coming to Whittier, Alaska.  Then my wife and I take a hop for a few more days to enjoy, paint...see friends in Juneau, Alaska before coming home.

The Painted Ladies are hosting this event, follow the link to learn more.  We have phenomenal artists attending that will also be demonstrating... Michelle Dunaway, and Daniel Keys...

what a fantastic time this will be..!!!!

No comments: