Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Artist Network University Course...online...starting AUGUST 26th...



I have met artists the world over, have met and worked with many artists online.  As one of the original staffers (now retired) of Wetcanvas.com, creating eight forums and moderating near thirteen years...such forums as Structured Critique, Composition and Design, Landscape, Plein Air and more.  I have seen, and am convinced most artists that struggle to advance, struggle with what I call the "Mid Values Crisis"...and that ninety-percent of the time their painting is not working, can't put their finger on it...it will come down to an issue with values.

This four week online virtual course, now about its tenth offering from Artist Network University, will focus on seeing, correcting and implementing change...with the aim to put you more in the driver's seat from this time forward.  The following link provides all the information you will need, the costs...and time is quickly approaching.  I believe the downloading of all the materials I have provided for study, assignments, and my critiques that will following will be a solid investment for you...









No comments: