Friday, December 05, 2014

Month Long SOLO Exhibition...Buy It Now and Silent Auction...Open to All!!!




















my New Chapter Moving On Art blog for Exhibition sales...

Much work...*whew but completed.  Our Arts/Consortium...and the Arts Emporium/Essenhaus are hosting my work for a month, official opening Sunday December the 12th...but, a blog I created accompanies this event.  This allows individuals (US only, sorry) to participate in the bidding or simply buy the work outright.  There is a Paypal button for each painting.  Bidding is done by entering into the comments of a work interested in, and simply say...for example, "I bid $55...!" higher than the last person.  There is a reserve value known only to myself and the gallery, meaning if bids do not reach the minimum of what I need the work will not sell.  But, that bidding cannot go past the Buy It Now price either.  Should be fun...

Since the event is local...and locals have options to keep up with bidding online as well as stopping by the gallery, I have not factored shipping costs into the Paypal price.  Should you buy it outright, "Buy It Now"...I will contact you...and tell you what the additional cost would be.  Reasonable of course...USPS weight, etc;  You can then even email a Paypal payment to me if you have Paypal, or we will work out arrangements.  I could even create another separate Paypal button just that shipping amount for you...

Check out the blog if you will.  What I have done was recently retired from the classroom.  I have work accumulated in inventory because I was teaching and not sufficiently marketing, and decided to let go at, well...about a 60% cut in my routine price structure.  The very first post of the blog will explain that.  Thanks for taking time!!!!


No comments: